Pure PTFE Packing (CVS® 4505)
CVS® 4505 is a square braided packing manufactured from pure PTFE filaments that have been impregnated with PTFE dispersion and lubricated with special heat-resisting agents.
An exceptional packing for use in centrifugal pumps, reciprocating type pumps, turbines, agitators, mixers, and low pressure valves.
• High structural strength, good solvent and chemical resistance
• Ideal for use in extensive applications, especially when clean and non-contaminating packaging is needed
• Resistant to all media (pH 0-14) with the exception of molten or dissolved alkali metals and flourine at particularly high temperatures and pressures
• Suitable for use with solvents, strong acids and alkalis
• Temperature: -100°C to 80°C
• Pressure: 50 Bar
• pH: 0 to 14
• Velocity: 10m/s
For Technical/Material Safety Data Sheets or order inquiries, please contact us.