CVS® Ceramic Tape With Stainless Steel Wire Reinforced
CVS® Ceramic Tape is made of a dense, resilient and high performance ceramic fiber material. It is used as a heat insulation material and is an excellent substitute for asbestos products.
Wide range of utility use, include thermal installations and heat conducting systems, high-temperature protection and insulation, heat radiation shielding, protective clothing, high-temperature fire curtain, cable or fuel pipeline protection, high-temperature metal compensator refractory layer, as well as other industrial thermal insulators, fire-resistors and protectors.
• Light weight
• Excellent heat resistance
• Low thermal conductivity
• Excellent insulation performance
• Resistant to chemical erosion
• Resistant to heat shock
• High mechanical strength
• Non-toxic, harmless, and environmentally friendly
• Temperature Resistance up to: 800°C
• Reinforcement: Stainless Steel Wire
For Technical/Material Safety Data Sheets or order inquiries, please contact us.